viernes, febrero 10, 2006

Introduction:

Well I have to admit that I'm kind of new to this and don't exactly know what I'm doing. I just read a friend's blog, for example, and really liked it. So I decided to 'flag' it. I thought that would record the page in 'my favourite blogs' or something. Actually it seems that I reported it three times for objectionable content (nothing happened the first two times). Jon Carter, I'm really sorry. It was an accident.

Anyway, that just shows what an amateur I am at this. In fact, this is my very first 'blog'. I resisted writing one for a long time, because:
1] I thought they were for losers.
2] I hated (and still hate) the word 'blog'.
3] It just seemed to me a waste of time. 'If there are thousands of blogs out there', I thought, 'who the heck is going to read mine?!'. Good question, in fact.

I have finally started, not so much because I think the blogging bandwagon needs my 'genius' on board, but because I am too dumb to create a website. The other reason, of course, is that I like writing and want to express myself. Finally, I do genuinely believe that my words may affect people and perhaps even help them. I hope that as you read these pages (if you read them), you will not just enjoy my writing, but also find something that helps you.

Pete